Monday, May 5, 2008

Just a quick note to let you know what's going on in our family this last few weeks. My Mom, Norma F. , had a heart valve replacement and single by-pass on her heart. They gave her a bovine (cow) valve and what a moooving experience that was. She is utterly contented and just taking it easy grazing at, I mean gazing at all the wonders around her as she chews the cud with visitors....Tee Hee....what can I say....She threatened to start mooing when she woke up after surgery...We are glad she is doing better it is getting harder and harder to make her stay down. She can basicically do NOTHING for two weeks after she is home from the hospital. This Sunday, May 4, marks one week and she has only another week to go and then she can start doing very little....!!!!

Also, my son Glenn has signed up with the Army National Guard in Idaho. He'll be leaving May 13 for Fort Sill in Oklahoma for bootcamp and then on to Missiouri...at least that is the latest I've heard. I'll let you know more later. Pray for his wife Jennifer and their son Luke as Glenn will be gone 3 months. I think we plan to party while Glenn is gone!

Better go, Mom has some appointments to day with the Dr. so we'd better get going.

Remember God is still in charge and He has never left us or forsaken us.

No comments: